Website terms and conditions of sale
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
This contract sets out:
- • your legal rights and responsibilities;
- • our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- • Certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- We, us or our; means Angels Afro References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
- Our site or our website; refers to the any site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including, but not limited to the following websites: https://www.angelsafro.no/
- You or your; means the person accessing or using our site to make purchases from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
• e-mail: email@example.com, or
• telephone: +47 98485640
Please note, calls will be answered at the following times:
Tuesday – Friday 09:00 -16:00 Saturday – 10:00 – 15:00
We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
Who we are Our office is at:
Storgata 28, 0184 Oslo. Norway
We are registered company under organisation number: 991872698.
- These terms and conditions apply to any sale of goods or services on our site. If you buy goods or services on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein.
- You may only buy goods or services from our site for non-business purposes.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages are available for this contract.
- When buying any goods or services on our site you also agree to be bound by: (a) Our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
1. By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please: (a) Navigate to the following page: http://angelsafro.no/privacy-policy (c) Read the Confirmation email that will be sent to you when you have ordered goods or services (see clause below), or (d) Contact us using the contact details at the top of this page 2. The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here). 3. If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
1. Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made. 2. You place an order on our site by doing the following: The user adds their products to the cart; then the user clicks the cart to proceed to checkout. Once the user clicks on the “proceed to checkout” button, they are taken to checkout details; here the user is requested to fill out details which include billing address and payment method. Finally, the user completes the process and clicks “place order” to complete and confirm the order 3. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us. 4. When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you confirm payment), we will acknowledge it by Email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted. 5. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons: (a) The goods or services are unavailable; (b) We cannot authorise your payment; (c) You are not allowed to buy the goods or services from us; (d) We are not allowed to sell the goods or services to you; (e) You have ordered too many goods; or (f) There has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods or services. 6. We will only accept your order when we send you an Email to confirm this (Confirmation Email ). At this point: (a) A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and (b) Your order will be fulfilled 7. If you are under the age of 18 you may buy any goods or services from our site. However, in some cases you may not be able to buy certain goods or services because you are too young. If so this will be set out on the relevant webpage for the goods or services concerned.